Download Google Books as PDF for FREE to PC: Google Books has thousands of e-books, magazines & documents available for free. You can read them online anytime you want. Google books provide a very large library to those who loves to read online. Google books is one of the best website on the internet to read thousands of books but what to do if you want to read them offline?? What if you want to read a book while you are traveling somewhere & there’s no internet connectivity.
Though there are lots of e-books you can’t download to your computer, we have solution for how to download Google books as PDF. You can use Google Book Downloader to download books from Google Books & save directly in PDF format in your PC. It will save your internet data & you can read t offline & anytime, anywhere you want. In-fact you can download all of the valuable Google e-books for free directly in your Windows XP/7/8/8.1 or other OS you have.
Note: There are some paid books available in the Google play store and you have to spend few bucks to get those paid books.
See Also: Top 10 sites to Download Full Movies free
Google Books Downloader Lite
There are millions of E-Books available in Google books with many different categories such as Science, Novels, and General & Health etc. All these books can be easily downloaded using Google Books Downloader Lite software.Google Books Downloader Lite is free,open source software which lets you download books that are available in full view from Google books.
Note: This software also requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
Download Google Books Using Google Book Downloader
- First of all, you need to download Google Book Downloader.
- You can get it from the: http://googlebookdownloader.codeplex.com
- It’s a free software & the installation process is very simple as installing the other software.
- Once you have complete the installation, start the software either in normal mode or in admin mode.
- Now open your browser & search for the book you want from the Google Books.
- Copy the URL of the link from the browser.
- Paste the link on the “Google Book URL” box inside the software.
- Select the desired output format, if you want to download the book in PDF then choose PDF.
- Select the destination folder & click on download button.
Read Also: Trace Mobile Number with Exact name & Location
Keep this thing in Mind:
- You have to provide the book code in order to download Google books or eBooks.
- The book code is the set of different characters after ‘id=’ and before ‘&’. For example: Book code is ‘_kYBqLc5QoQC’. Now enter this book code in the tool and press Check.
- This will begin retrieving data page by page & once the process is complete, click on download all. This will download every page of the book one by one which will take some time, you can see the status in the progress bar.
- Once the progress is complete, click Save Entire Book as button and save it anywhere in PDF format. It’s that easy!
After you click on the download button, your Google E-Book will be downloaded from the Google Books in the format of PDF File in your computer & then you can access it.
That’s it, this is the easiest way to download Google books or E-books online using the Google Book Downloader.